FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heroes in Game Forum Index -> Bla bla bla ... -> Bla bla bla...
Previous topic :: Next topic  
HiG TiiGeR
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 00:52 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

Hey, well I know there has been some really bad rivalry between us (BLOOD & HiG) But this was just a simple fun 1v1 and I hope everything is fixed now between us all and we all are friends Question Anyway, back to the point,

HiG TiiGeR vS BLOOD AzAzInZ

DM Sewers 1v1

Score: 10-8 To Arrow  HiG TiiGeR Exclamation

I was so crap Sad  I used my stepbro's slim psp because I have fat PSP and it's very different...I also played the war vs Fr3$H with slim PSP and some 2v2's and if u seen me on games with much minus...It's my stepbro, I let him play on my account now i got to work on my shit stats again that he gave me Laughing Mad

<- HiG TiiGeR ->

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 00:52 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
HiG Se4birD / Bl4ck B34r
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 13:20 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

Ok I understand, If you play on your PSP ur much betta m8 Wink

HiG TiiGeR
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 17:34 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

Yea because sometimes I can lag to fuck, but I need help..I go into a game (99% of the time) and it will straight away say DC before I even start to choose a gun, I have to go back to EA menu and go into the same game again then it will work...I have no fcking idea why it does this, never did it for me on MOH1 Evil or Very Mad Exclamation But if I go into a game and DC then go into a different game I will DC in that game, so I "ALWAYS" have to enter a game twice including wars (with pass's) and it's so fcking annoyin you can't imagine...Thats why you must wait v long for me in games...Also another thing, making wars for me isn't too bad.I make a war room and 50% I will DC straight away so it's not so bad Very Happy Cool Razz

BUT PLEASE Mort de Rire Exclamation

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SORT THIS OUT...PLEASE TELL ME ASAP! Exclamation REPLY BACK HERE PLEASE! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

<- HiG TiiGeR ->

HiG LeGeNd
Gamer
Gamer

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 17:58 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

lol dat happens 2 me 2 i hav 2 enter twice and den i get dc afta round 15mins but it neva happened on mohh1 i go into game straight away

HiG TiiGeR
Colonel
Colonel

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 19:53 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

Yea it's so fcking annoyin then ppl get all moany at me koz they think i leave the game and go hav dinner or woteva then quit the war... Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

<- HiG TiiGeR ->

HiG LeGeNd
Gamer
Gamer

PostPosted: Mon 2 Jun - 21:31 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

yh it tiks me off 2 but i tell every1 at da beginning of da game so dey no Laughing Laughing

HiG PiSo
Noob
Noob

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 20:58 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

Its happens to me too,every game i have to enter twice,i think it might have to do with the firewall on your internet.Im not going to take mine down because im a semi hacker and if i do im pretty much fucked but if you want to give it a try do because it harmless really,as long as you dont go onto any dodgy website while its down.hope it may give someone a solution.I might try it and see.Otherwise its jus something to do with the game because its only recent for me but it never happened with my old internet so my solution could be it. Very Happy

MSN
HiG LeGeNd
Gamer
Gamer

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jun - 17:15 (2008)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ Reply with quote

i dnt no how 2 take a firewall down besides all these clan websites are dodgy sites

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:54 (2018)    Post subject: TiiGeR vS AzAzInZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heroes in Game Forum Index -> Bla bla bla ... -> Bla bla bla... All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation